1. It's true. You can never have too much cowbell.
2. Funyuns are the best recovery food.
3. You can always run faster than you think you can.
4. It's ok to fart with every step you take.
5. It's perfectly acceptable to talk about the people you killed while running without worrying about going to jail.
6. Letting your freak flag fly is not only okay but desirable.
7. People you've never met before can become some of your favorite people on earth.
8. Taylor Swift's Shake It Off never gets old. Especially when this dude plays it.
9. Roosters really do cock-a-doodle-do in the morning. File that under "crazy shit heard while running country roads at 5 am".
10. I fucking love to run.
I plan on blogging a lot about my Ragnar experience. Probably to the point that you'll either immediately sign up for a Ragnar or stop reading MommiesRun. I just don't want to ever forget one of the most amazing experiences of my life. If you have an questions that I can answer for you, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm pretty much an expert now.