My sweet friend, Steff from Run Steff Run has tagged me to share 10 things about myself. Since I'm an open book and somewhat of an over-sharer, I thought, why the hell not? Plus, it means I don't have to mess with pictures or finding funny gifs to post, so this should be a piece of cake, right?
1. I have a weird obsession with funny gifs. I used to have an album on my phone titled "funny shit" where I would save funny gifs that I came across. That way when the moment was right, I could text the perfect gif to my friends. Unfortunately, my phone crashed a couple months ago and I lost them. I seriously cried.
2. Some people get baby fever. I get puppy fever. We need another dog like we need a punch in the face, but the hubs and I talk about it all the time. What can I say, we like puppy breath.
3. I graduated pharmacy school with a 3.96 gpa. However, I don't believe this means I am smart, I believe it means I might have a little bit of a photgraphic memory.
4. I have a major candy issue. I used to eat candy every night before I went to bed but I've backed off of this habit by not buying my favorite candy anymore. Favorite candy? Red Hots or Hot Tamales, in case you wanted to send me some since I'm not buying them.
5. When Lexi and Lyla were babies, I convinced myself that they were "little people". We were watching a little too much Discovery Health and TLC back in those days.
6. I worked at a tanning salon in college and tanned every single day. I am now the palest person I know and I'm really okay with it.
7. I despise overnight oats. You know, the food trend that hit the blogger world hard a couple years ago? No matter how many flavor combos I tried, I couldn't convince myself that I wasn't eating cold glue.
8. I fart a lot. That is all.
9. I can't feel lumps or bumps. Like if you had a bump and wanted me to feel it, I can't. It freaks me out.
10. I have a shit load of gray hairs. It's so bad that highlights won't camoflouge them anymore. I don't really know how to feel about this.
11. I know I was supposed to stop at 10, but a lot of people had talked about their tattoos in their lists. I don't have any tattoos. I'm Jewish and it's a long time tradition that we don't get tattoos in order to return our bodies the way they were created. However, I would totally get a tattoo if this weren't the case. It would obviously be running related. And it would be awesome. But I gotta respect the tradition and keep myself un-inked. That and my daddy would probably disown me.
So that's me! I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you feel like sharing, let me know! I'd love to read your list too.