Before I announce the winners of the Runningluv Giveaway, I thought I'd bemoan the fact that I suck at blogging for a little bit. Obviously my grammar is not on point: I begin sentences with So, But, and And. But that's how I talk in real life, and the one thing I've always promised is that I'll keep it real. It even says so right there to the left under my picture. Here are some other reasons why I suck at blogging:
- Sometimes my life just isn't interesting enough to plaster on el bloggo. This is not a bad thing, but I'm not going to bullshit around just to have a post.
- My computer skillz are lacking sometimes. For example, I wrote a great Friday Five post last week and then it disappeared. By the time I realized it was gone, all my motivation was lost so I took a nap instead.
- Which brings me to my next point: I'm lazy. I'm slowly getting my shit together, but if a chance for a nap presents itself, I'm totally going to take it.
- I'm forgetful. Like really forgetful. I think of great ideas all the time and then poof! They're gone. It's really quite sad. I think this is related to my A.D.D. that I've never been diagnosed with, but I know I have. And I'm not just saying that because I want some Adderall. Which reminds me, I need to make an appointment for my annual physical where I can maybe get diagnosed.
- I'm just a hot mess. No doubt about it. Embrace it.
Now, let's announce some Runningluv winners! Thank you to everyone who entered and helped me support my good friends at Runningluv! In full disclosure, as soon as Danielle, my friend and the owner of Runningluv, read about my giveaway, she refused to let me pay for the Runningluvs myself. That's just the type of person she is. She's pretty awesome, and sooooo not lazy. So here are the winners! Look for an email from me shortly!