I like the webz a lot. Here are some things I've found this week that you definitely need to check out!
1. Five Things Not To Forget to Pack For A Relay. So I am officially running Ragnar Tennessee in October and I am so freaking excited! I know packing is going to be super stressful, but Amy @ Running Escapades has some great tips here that I do NOT want to forget!
2. Five Things I Love About The Running Community. I love this post from Sue @ This Mama Runs For Cupcakes! Every point she makes is right on and I found myself laughing out loud quite a bit thanks to her humor!
3.Boston Marathon 2014: The Long Version. I have been reading so many great Boston recaps as I've been catching up on my Bloglovin feed. This recap from Lisa @ Yo Momma Runs was super enjoyable to me because it made me feel like I was right there with her, you know except for the whole running thing. She took great pictures all along the course and she's just so freaking cute. I mean look at her:
4. Removing The Word Only. This post has such a good message, and is something I really need to work on. Hollie @ Fueled By Lolz is an amazing runner and absolutely beautiful. She could easily be cocky about the major running talent that she has, but she is completely grounded in this post.
5. So What Happened Was. My friend Sarah @ Mom Running On Empty came back into the blogging world this week! My webz have been so boring without her in it, and I'm so glad she's back! She also happens to be on a run streak too, and I couldn't be prouder of her! Go check her out and give her some Run Streak love!
6. April Favorites: Beauty. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it on MommiesRun before, but I have a huge makeup addiction. I love love love makeup, especially lip gloss, eye shadow, and nail polish. Jessica @ How Sweet It Is is actually more of a food blogger, but I always look forward to her monthly beauty posts because she always gives me great ideas! This month is no different and I'm really thankful I have a Sephora gift card to use!
7. Fan Girl's Guide to the Triathlon. If you aren't already reading the Oiselle Blog, please add it to your reader. There are so many great posts, and any post by Sarah @ Once Upon A (L)ime is pure gold. I don't even want to talk about this post, just go read it. She makes my cheeks hurt.
Thursday May 1st Eats:
Breakfast: Coffee and a Clif Bar
Lunch: Tortilla Soup from a local Mexican restaurant, chips, salsa, and cheese dip
Snack: Chips and Salsa (not pictured)
Dinner: Coffee and Pizza Hut pizza
(This just proves that I have to have snacks in between meals, otherwise I eat like shit)
Thursday May 1st Run:
1 mile at I'm not sure what pace but slow after a 12 hour shift.
What did you find on the webz that I need to see?
Did you buy anything cool this week?